Let me know when you've heard enough..

While texting a friend, I realized that are a ton of things that drive me crazy. I sat down to make a list and find a number one but just when I thought I had figured out my ultimate annoyance, something else came to mind to blow the latter out of the water. So, in no particular order, here are 20 things drive me CRAZY...

  1. Laundry. Of course loading and unloading is no problem. I don't even mind to fold- but who enjoys putting it away??? Will it ever stop?
  2. Nail holes. Some jackass had hung pictures and shelves from ceiling to floor in my house so when I moved in, the walls looked like swiss cheese.
  3. ^^my inability to follow through and "fix" things. I have good intentions and plans and then... oooh, something shiny.
  4. Doing dishes- but more specific than that, washing the silverware. I do not know why but I simply cannot do it.
  5. And since I'm on the subject of cleaning... stepping on crumbs in the kitchen floor dives me batty. Ugh.
  6. Empty containers in the refrigerator. OMMMMMMG!
  7. Leaving chew bottles- everywhere.
  8. A new roll of toilet back sitting on the back of the toilet.
  9. Grammar/Spelling. I'm not nearly as bad as some, but if you are going to rant about something/someone or express a heartfelt emotion or feeling, at least use the correct spellings and grammar. 
  10. BMI- Shut up already.
  11. Government assistance without drug screens.
  12. Food smells that linger.
  13. Pressing "1" for English. Nope.
  14. Engaging in religion or political talks. With anyone. For any reason. Ever. Nope.
  15. Racism. Sexism. Homophobia. Complaints that every injustice is due to one of these. Not every one is a closed minded bigot but accusing "everyone" of having these ideas sorta just makes you one. - HUSH! I don't want to hear it!
  16. Sallie Mae: Bitch, lose my number!
  17. Falling in love with every new suitor you find and spilling your feelings onto social media. Nope.
  18. Airing relationship dirty laundry online only to resume said shitty relationship will not make anyone coo or swoon. Sorry.
  19. Please, please stop telling the world you cannot sleep. Shut off your lights, TV, tablet, phone, computer, or any other connection to "the world" and let your mind rest. If that doesn't work, see a doctor.
  20. Police hating. As the wife of a LEO, it's very frustrating to hear people constantly bash LEOs as a whole. Yes, there are bad police officers, but there are also good ones, just like teachers, preachers, and bankers. Most of these guys/girls are just trying to make an honest living like everyone else and chose a profession they would enjoy and could feel proud doing. Chances are, if you are in cuffs or getting a ticket, you've done something unlawful. No one is out to get you. Give the good guys credit.

<3 Elizabeth




Comments

Popular Posts