It's here, finally! Christmas!

Every year I think that we won't be able to top the year before but, the morning of Christmas arrived and  Harleigh and Abby were absolutely overwelmed with gifts. They got clothes, books, and a number of very cool toys and craft projects to do. A few of their favorite gifts were As Seen on TV products like the Hover Ball and a self cleaning fish tank (they are strange little people). The turds even got their very own zebra couch from their Uncle Seth. Nothing pleased me more than watching them squeal with excitement with each gift.



I'm a little spoiled myself. I got a few pretty sweet gifts... a Kuerig coffee maker and sewing machine- just to name a couple. 

The best part of the whole day was what followed opening presents. Abby crawled onto my lap with a new Junie B. Jones book, Harleigh sprawled onto the floor with her new "American Girl" doll, and Tyler laid down for a nap. The house was a massive disaster but all was quiet except for Abby reading quietly and Harleigh playing pretend. We snuggled into a blanket and she dozed off for a little bit.  I spent the following couple of hours just breathing in the smell of Abby's hair and watching Harleigh play. I couldn't help but smile and think to myself that things couldn't get much more perfect.



s
Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts