Things That Get Me All Wound Up

Today was one of those days where nothing really went right. The more annoyed I got, the more I started thinking that something must be wrong with me. There is no way that this is normal. Is every person on Earth, as easily triggered as I am? Just wanted to share some of my annoyances. I'm afraid this could be a lengthy list. ;)

  • new roll of toilet paper on the back of the toilet or on the counter
  • people who drag their feet (Thanks, Mom)
  • trying to talk to someone while they look at their phone
  • getting behind someone in the express lane with WAY more than 20 items
  • when people cut in front of you while driving only to turn off
  • seeing someone be rude to a waitress/server
  • toilet paper on the floor in public restrooms
  • when businesses have grammar/spelling errors on their signs
  • empty containers/pitchers in the refrigerator
  • biting my tongue while eating
  • being interrupted multiple times while trying to tell a story
  • finding my husband's chew cans everywhere
  • hearing someone talk about themselves ALL THE TIME
  • not getting all the conditioner out of my hair in the shower
  • waiting until 'next week' for new episodes of my favorite shows
  • cheap paper towel in public bathrooms
  • changing plans at the last minute
  • cigarette butts e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.
  • when the trash is full so people put things on/around the can
  • adults who scream back at loud children in public

That's all I have for right now.. and if you are curious, 12/20 of these happened to me today. Have a great Friday!!

Comments

Popular Posts