Last 10 Photos on my Phone

I've always been curious about the contents of other people's phones specifically their photo gallery. I assume a number of standards appear in their galleries.. kids and/or pet pictures, screenshots, food photos...and the dreaded selfie. Something told me to share mine.

Keep in mind, I have small children so not all photos are taken by me or even with my permission. Oh and if I had duplicates of a picture, I left those off.  Here goes...



Tyler has been out of town a couple of days this week for work so last night the girls and I took some sad pictures to send to him. This is Abby showing her daddy that she misses him. Note her awesome panda footie pajamas and her peanut butter tortilla. :)



I absolutely hate pictures of myself but I'll stay true to my word and post it. This is the picture that Harleigh and I took for daddy. Sad girls. 





Prior to our sad pictures, Abby had just got hair cut. And I blinded her with my flash. Poor thing's face is washed out but I promise she's a very happy girl! 




Last Saturday I took Abby to the doctor for an ear infection. We were waiting for the nurse to come back in so I snapped a picture. I'm pretty sure she was telling me how she already wants new glasses- they're three weeks old. Ugh.



Although I'm not sure of the date, this was taken sometime last week on my way to work. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the sunrise. Gorgeous!



Whoop whoop! I saved this as proof that yes, I do win every once in a while! Tyler is always beating me at games and I can't stand to lose!





I totally forgot about these pictures! I snapped a couple shots of the girls playing twister two weekends ago at their sleepover. Harleigh is on the left and her BFF Kaylan is on the right.



  
I'm not sure when exactly I took this photo of my computer screen but I'm sure it was because I was laughing so hard after seeing someone put this on the local yard sale sites. 



Hahahahaha!!! Some day when Harleigh is older, she will kill me. This is a boy from her class that she has a secret crush on. She's told most everyone in our family but still plays pretty coy when you mention his name. OMG it's Derek!!! :)




Alright, this was my 10th photo. I rarely screenshot anything and keep it but this one cracked me up. On the right is my friend Brittani and on the left is Mike...in the middle, his prosthetic leg. Comical.


Comments

Popular Posts