Fifty Shades of .. Wow

So, I know this entry isn't my usual. I picked up the book Fifty Shades of Grey from my mom's house. She had been given the book to read by my brother's girlfriend (!?). I know, I know. Thankfully, I got to read the book before my mom. And hopefully I can avoid all conversations regarding such.

Anyway, I've never been a reader per se, but I could not put this thing down! It took me two days (er, three- one day I didn't read). I found myself reading late into the night and sliding the book hastily under a blanket if anyone interrupted me. It was like I was reading some sort of dirty magazine and was ashamed to get caught.

My mind is obsessing over who should play Christian Grey and I've got my own ideas...

In no specific order...

1. Matt Bomer: I'm not a Guiding Light fan but this man is beautiful! Let's not forget about his role in Magic Mike... Grr! :)
Matt Bomer
2. Cam Gigandet: Ok, he's not my #1 pick but there is something irresistible about his eyes and his gorgeous teeth.

Cam Gigandet



3. Ryan Gosling: I hear a lot of talk that he is a number one pick to play Mr. Grey. I must admit that he looks pretty delicious in this picture. 
Ryan Gosling
 
4. Colin Egglesfield: After watching Colin Egglesfield on The Client List series (which sucked sooo badly), I've been a BIG fan. Love his intense eyes.

Colin Egglesfield
 
 
I swear on everything Holy that if Justin Beiber is even halfway considered, it will kill everything sexy about the movie.

Comments

Popular Posts