Day 4: Post a before/after picture of your makeup ritual and then share what's in your makeup bag

I kind of giggled at this writing prompt. My makeup bag resembles that of a preteen. It's a hodgepodge of cheap stuff and free products I've received through an old Ipsy subscription. I realize after you see the contents of my bag, you'll probably think that I don't care about what I look like or that I might even be joking but this is my reality. I'm cheap and not very well put together.
 
Oh and before I post, I just noticed how asymmetrical my face is. Strange. But nonetheless, I'll share.


Before- Eeeek!
After- eh
I know you've just looked at these pictures and thought, How can I achieve this look??Well, I'll share the products I use as well as where I purchased them. Ya know, just in case anyone is just dying to try out my look. (insert sarcasm)


 
 
Left to right:
 
Eye shadow brush: Free, Ipsy
Angled brush: Free, Ipsy
All Over Brush: Free, part of an old Christmas gift
Born This Way Absolute Perfection in Vanilla: Free, Ipsy
Cailyn Mineral shadow in Orchid: Free, Ipsy
Pandora's Face blush in Pink Carnation: Free, Ipsy
E.L.F. Golden Bronzer: $3, WalMart
Maybelline Colassal Cat Eyes Volum in Black: $5 WalMart
Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in Blackest Black: $4, WalMart
 
 

And for anyone interested, I could use a make-over. :)


***If you are interested in finding out more about Ipsy, use this link and send your girl some referral points!***  https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=1ze5p


Comments

Popular Posts